Highly recommended builders in the Waco area and neighborhoods that they build in.
Whether you are look to build a contemporary, traditional, tiny home or a Chip and Joanna Gaines style barn, we are your source for finding the best builder for you. Building a home can be a long and tedious process and success depends on choosing a highly qualified builder who has well designed, well constructed and well located homes. We have compiled a list of home builders in the Waco area who have high customer satisfaction levels, are properly licensed, insured a bonded and builders who belong to a professional association or organization adhering to industry standards and follows laws in McLennan county.
Questions to Ask the Builder
First and foremost, you should always bring a Realtor with you when visiting new home builders. Remember, the sales person represents the Seller which is the builder. As a buyer, you need your own representation. Great news is hiring a Realtor costs nothing. We at The Village Realtor Group will not only at no costs to you, we will set up consultations with several builders to discuss your vision and dream home, budget and talk about pricing. We will help you ask the right questions. Some questions that we will help you ask are:
- What is your experience with building homes in the Waco area?
- Can you provide a list of references from previous home buyers and a list of homes that you have built in the Waco area?
- How much will the home cost?
- How long will it take to build the new home?
- Do you apply and pay for the necessary city permits and inspections during the building process?
- What warranties do you provide upon completion and closing of the home?
Average Costs of Building a New Home
The average costs to build a home in the Waco area is $350,000. The costs depends on a variety of things such as:
- location of the home
- size of the home
- upgrades to the home such as flooring and other customization
- cost of land
- current product and labor costs
Neighborhoods You can Build in Now
1. Tanglewood (Woodway) - Tanglewood is located in Woodway and zoned to the highly acclaimed Midway ISD schools. It is conveniently located to Hwy 84 and Hewitt Drive with in close proximity to Providence Medical Center, HEB, Walmart, nail salons, and many restaurants such as George's, Poppa Rollos and Slow Rise Pizza, banks and many sight after church communities.
2. Moonlight Park (Robinson) - Moonlight Park is located....
3. Eskew Estates (Robinson) - Eskew Estates is located in Robinson near Tate and Old Robinson Road with close proximity to all schools in Robinson ISD.